Monday, April 1, 2013

8 months old...

Dear Gracia,

Yet another month has gone by without you here.
There are days I feel you near.

How I wish I could hold you again.
I can still hear your heart beat in my head.

You still inspire me everyday.
I'm reminded of how strong and amazing you are in everyway.

I always told you how pretty you are.
I imagine you having pretty red curls to bring out your pretty blue eyes.

There are some nights I need to sleep with your elephant, Fern.
Holding her tight makes me feel a little better.

I miss you.
I love you.
I cry out for you.
I need you.
I want you.
It's hard being here without you.

But I will press on and smile everytime I see your face.
I will still sing your songs and know your singing along.

I think of you when I see a butterfly.
I imagine your wings carrying you to wherever your heart desires.

In Jesus' loving arms you'll forever be, but save some hugging time for me!

Hugs and kisses.

Love your Mama. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment