Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Torn... Need your input...

Hi all, so some of you have been telling me that you are having trouble with leaving comments below. This whole time I just thought that nobody was reading my blog! Lol! I have been trying to investigate and apparently you have to have a blog account somewhere to be able to comment on someone else's blog. That's bogus! Well, somehow I came upon some settings and added an "anonymous" option. So, if you would like to comment and don't have a blog account yourself, please choose the anonymous option and just sign you name after the comment so I know who left it. Thanks!

The reason I looked deeper into the comments thing is because I would love some feedback today. I have been doing a lot of planning, organizing, designing, even started working on a website. Now I've come up with a slogan for my business but I'm still debating the name. I'm torn between "Cakes for Grace" and "Cakes from Grace." I had originally thought of Cakes for Grace because I wanted to make every cake in honor of Gracie, as if I were making every single one for her. But Cakes from Grace stuck out too, because it is only through the Grace of God that all of this is happening. God showed me and told me this is what he wants me to be doing with the talents he has Graced me with. -and then I also had a thought, all these cakes are Gracie inspired, so maybe she is helping me, she has a hand in each one. I'm torn! So I need some input, what do you guys think?

Here is the slogan I have come up with...

Cakes from Grace
"Cakes to warm every broken heart
...in loving memory of Gracia Lorraine, born with half a heart"

Cakes for Grace
"Cakes to warm every broken heart
...in loving memory of Gracia Lorraine, born with half a heart"

Thank you in advance for your comments!

4 comments:

  1. You know I love "From"! Great job, Becky! - Stori

    ReplyDelete
  2. "From" because of the dual-meaning. :) -Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go with from as well.-Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for "From"! I think it brings out the double meaning of Grace! Auntie Di

    ReplyDelete